Dr. Watts – Biography
Dr. David Watts has helped people all over the world with his relentless efforts in medicine. Dedicated to integrity, many of his patients know him as a friendly physician, who puts the health and safety first in his practice. As a healer with over 24,000 surgical procedures under his belt, Dr. Watts is well-versed in art, science and the most advanced technology to serve his patients.
The educational achievements of Dr. Watts include:
- Graduate, Thomas Jefferson Medical College
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Medical License in the State of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Support
- Certified in Advanced Laser Surgery
- Certified in Basic Maxillofacial Surgery
- Certified in Peripheral Nerve Regeneration
Dr. Watts’ education extends far beyond the classroom and includes real-world experience in some of the harshest environments a surgeon can go.
- Major, U.S. Army Reserves, 2290th U.S. Army Walter Reed Hospital
- Instructor in Laser Surgery at the CO2 Laboratory/Nd: YAG/KTP Laboratory, Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Instructor in General Clerkship (an introductory clinical rotation for third year medical students), University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- Clinical Assistant Professor: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, 1997 – 2002
- Instructor and Course Coordinator: AAAASF Regular Surgical and Medicare Inspector Training Courses
Due to the extensive reach of Dr. Watt’s practice, he has also been widely recognized for his efforts. But that wasn’t enough for the good Dr. Watts, so he continued on and achieved these professional titles:
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Advisor, Johnson & Johnson Worldwide
- Founder and CEO, Dr. Watts’ Skin Care International
- Founder and CEO, Accreditation Solutions Alliance, LLC
- Member, NJ Society of Plastic Surgeons
With over 20 years of professional experience as a first-responder, soldier, teacher, and plastic surgeon, Dr. Watt’s still had more to give to people in need of medical care. That is why he developed DermalMedix – a skincare line specifically for feet.
Featuring FootMedix, a revolutionary foot cream formulated to restore and protect severely damaged, cracked feet with an exclusive Nobel prize winning ingredient called human epidermal growth factor, (hEGF). This medicated foot cream product is the first of it’s kind on the market, specially made to ease painful dry skin problems of diabetics, the elderly and those with sensitive skin during seasonal changes. THANK YOU Dr. Watts!